Join our online mini-course on using Videos!
Thinking about how to use video in lessons more effectively?
In a partnership with BrELT, What is ELT? is offering an online mini-course on how to use videos in the ELT Classroom.
This digital workshop is for those who, just like Andreia and Rubinho, love videos and want to maximise learning by using them effectively in the classroom. You will:
- Learn about different video genres
- Watch a demonstration and brainstorm ideas on how to use videos in different stages of a lesson
- Understand the different aims and purposes behind using videos in the classroom
- Develop your lesson planning and activity design skills
- Take away a sample lesson plan
- Get creative using your favourite videos
- Exchange ideas with like-minded teachers
The 3-hour course will be comprised of online work before, during and after a 90-minute live webinar. But there are limited spots, so hurry up!
Make sure you enrol for the live webinar in the best date for you by clicking on the link below:
Saturday, August 3rd 12pm (GMT)/ 9am (BRT)
Sunday , August 4th 9pm (GMT)/6pm (BRT)
Considering the length of the webinar, we suggest you use a desktop or laptop computer so you can be more comfortable, but if you want to use your mobile, you can download the Google Classroom app here:
We’d be more than happy to answer your questions before you enrol. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!